This year seems to be starting off well and I’m committing myself to various new events in the next few months.
- Saturday 20th March: Brecon Craft Fair at Brecon Market Hall
- April 1st to 30th: Exhibition at Oystermouth Castle
- Saturday 10th April: Craft Fair at St James’ Church Hall, Uplands
- 1st to 3rd May: Greetings Card Fair at Brecon Mountain Centre
- 26th to 30th August: Exhibition in Ostreme Centre, Mumbles
- 10th and 11th December: Christmas Exhibition Ostreme Centre, Mumbles.
I’m also hoping to have a Brecon Beacons Exhibition in July at the Brecon Mountain Centre with fellow photographer Matt Botwood, but am still awaiting confirmation.
I think that maybe I need to create a diary page…
Here’s a photo I took of the Helvetia Wreck on the day, just before the fires on Rhossili Down started: